Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GOD ON LINE

It was raining hard in TX. All the phone connections seems
like crawling child. Internet was like a bleak, weak old man;
and my handsome bald husband was coming from Houston.
He is a bad driver at night because he has a record of sleeping
on wheel, if it is dark and quiet; even most romantic or upbeat
song cannot keep his eyes open so thought of C.D. player aid
was also no help. Anxiety and fear was giving me a pounding
heartbeat and his safe coming home seems like a distance thought.
I was worried and didn't know what to do? Right then a sweet voice
from inside whispered, "try God on line this connection is always
strong. Never get effected even in bad weather, does not need
any external device never out of charge. In fact always InCharge,
PowerFull, and connected. This thought was a strong thought
"THE WORD" (what ever name you use to address divine) came
in my heart sweeping all the fears and wiping all the tears replacing
it with trust and smiley face. Right then the bell rang and my hubby was
 on the door.
    Instantly my heart said: "THANK YOU GOD ON LINE."

No comments:

Post a Comment