Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

UNTIL OUR SUSTAINER COMES

Mhammad (s.a.s) once clarified the nature of judgement day:
"In the future, there will be a certain community composed of immature believers. Allah will manifest itself to them an aspect other than what would they are used to and will say to them, "I am your sustainer- follow me."
"'No, we take refuge in Allah from you,' they will answer. 'we will not move from here until our sustainer comes to meet us, and we will know our sustainer instantly.'
"Allah will then return in the form they are used to and say. 'Here I am: your sustainer.' Then they will rejoice-'You are really our sustainer!'-and will follow.
"When they have reached the other side of the bridge over the fire of time and judgement then Allah will tell them.'Who ever worship me in any one of my infinite qualities should follow me confidently from their understanding of that quality.

ABID

REFERENCE:THE SUFI BOOK OF LIFE BY NEIL DOUGLAS-KLOTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment